The JMA jaw registration systems record all degrees of the lower jaw’s mobility contact-free. Thereby instrumental dental function analyses can be carried out according to the guidelines of the DGFDT/DGZMK. The system is suited for easy programming of fully adjustable, mechanic and virtual articulators. The precise connection of real jaw movements to the world of CAD systems is possible through special bite forks and an XML data export.
For manufacturing individual prosthesis and occlusal splints, the zebris JMA jaw registration systems record all degrees of the lower jaw’s mobility contact-free. The measuring range comprises all necessary parameters for the adjustment of mechanical and virtual articulators. Thus, it seamlessly integrates in the workflow of digital dental practices and laboratories. In addition, the zebris JMA systems optionally allow for functional analytical examinations as well as the determination of a neuromuscular jaw relation.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Movement registration of the lower jaw function
- Functional and digital occlusal Analysis
- Determination of the maxillary position – a mechanical facebow is no longer required
- Determination of the adjustment parameters of mechanical and virtual articulators
- Determination of a neuromuscular jaw relation
- The electronic position analysis (EPA)
- Interfaces to CAD/CAM systems (Exocad).
We are official resellers for zebris GmbH JMA Optic system, don’t hesitate and request us for a free quotation.